As concern return about COVID-19 and the impact on business in the UK and here in London, Fayers and our associated companies, are still committed to keeping our branch network and showrooms open, and we are doing all we can to protect our staff and customers at this time.
We are carrying on updating our teams with the most up to-date information from both Public Health England and the Government. We continue to taken proactive steps to limit the movement of our employees across our various locations, along with the additional and existing actions.
- We have again withdrawn our Area Sales Managers from arranging face to face meeting and have asked them to contact all customers either by phone or via a video link where available.
- Reduced all but necessary travel between our branches/showrooms.
- All site locations have supply of soaps and sanitisers for our staff and customers, and are continually reminded to follow PHE guidelines.
- Continued need to follow social distancing guidelines, with members of key staff being dispersed between branches and where possible.
- Requesting all customers and visitors to wear face coverings while on our sites.
- Trade counter and Showroom teams are wearing face coverings and where required, face shields.
We are continuing to liaise with our supply chains to ensure they are operating normally, and we are engaging in regular dialogue with our suppliers to ascertain any current and future impact Covid-19 could have on lead times and delivery to our customers.
While many suppliers continue to report limited disruption associated with the virus, we are asking our suppliers to work with us and report any changes that could impact us in the coming weeks.
As the current situation continues to be fluid, should you or any member of your team, have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact either your local area sales manager or one of our branches for further information.
Enfield: 020 3960 9880
Kings Cross: 020 3897 840
Buckhurst Hill: 020 8504 6625
Barnet: 020 837 6400
Fayers Plumbing & Building Supplies Ltd
Categorised in: COVID19
This post was written by John Dean