Fayers Contracts is a leading specialist supplier of sanitaryware to small, medium and large developers, local authorities, educational institutions and health facilities.
Since our inception in 1884, we have been able to develop extremely strong and established working relationships with the manufacturers and suppliers across the industry. These contacts ensure that we are able to provide our customers with the latest and most relevant products for their projects, all at the right price and on time.
Our Contracts team consists of:
- Dedicated customer relationship managers who are there to customers throughout your project and have the authority to call on the right people as and when needed.
- Professional Estimators who can work on pre-written schedules for pricing and quotations;
- Design and specification professionals to assist our customers at the project inception with their design and specifying the most appropriate products;
- Customer services to answer customer requests, schedule delivery call-offs, provide updates on stock availability and any further information customers may require; and
- Operations and transport to ensure that the products are delivered to site, on time and in a first-class condition.